top of page

Bat Safe Saved My House

by James R

Thank you! I was charging a Lipo battery in my Bat Safe and it failed and blew up. Unfortunately I had 3 other batteries in the Bat safe which all ignited in sequence. Fooooortunately the Bat Safe was in my garage on my work bench where I was working on an RC project when I heard a faint thud sound from the Bat Safe and immediately noticed a weird smell. I quickly disconnected everything and placed the Bat Safe out in the driveway. Right after that is when all of the smoke came. As I was waiting for the box to cool off and stop smoldering, the next battery went, then the other two. Let me know if you want some pics. You have a great product that save my butt.

1,269 views4 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page