Your Bat-Safe Box just saved my house
I post this here on behalf of John B, President of Drone Pilot Inc.
Jun 22, 2019, 12:51 PM to BAT-SAFE Hello, Your Bat-Safe Box just saved my house on it’s first use charging a new set of lipos! How lucky am I! I was using a dual Lipo charger and one of the 3s 600mah cooked off. The box worked perfectly put out the fire and didn’t even cook off the other battery! Thank you for this! I’ve been luck charging batteries in my house for years and had some swelling but never a fire. Is the box ok to keep using it once I clean it up? How do I clean the vents? Can I use water?Thank you!